Do not under any circumstances go anywhere near this stuff!!!! It packs a punch and taste like what I imagine aged gym sock water tastes like. If you do, don't say the Qubanjin didn't worn you. Now on to more positive things like I was saying earlier last Friday night we tried again this time I took the advice of my boy Baraka who told me that cheap Sake' is the way to go. Cheap is the way to go? Yes it turned out to be true! (sorry Baraka I'd didn't know any better) "Gekkeikan"
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Sake' Review
Do not under any circumstances go anywhere near this stuff!!!! It packs a punch and taste like what I imagine aged gym sock water tastes like. If you do, don't say the Qubanjin didn't worn you. Now on to more positive things like I was saying earlier last Friday night we tried again this time I took the advice of my boy Baraka who told me that cheap Sake' is the way to go. Cheap is the way to go? Yes it turned out to be true! (sorry Baraka I'd didn't know any better) "Gekkeikan"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh wow that is so interesting. You seem like a very intellectual and cultural person. You have truly made me see sake in a whole new light. I would really like to read more about your vast knowledge. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhy do I get the feeling this Anonymous person isn't so Anonymous? Either way thank you it's nice to be noticed.
ReplyDelete